Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

Local Inspiration


Some of the best places to find inspiration is from your local environment. This may sound boring but just walk around your town or take a trip to the nearest city and you will find all sorts of public art, galleries, and diverse architecture inspired by various art periods like the Gothic or Art Deco eras. I moved to Connecticut about a year ago from Central New York and even on my move I saw lots of public art along the way. I have included some pictures from this trip.




The Gold Building at One Financial Plaza. Hartford, CT

Hartford, CT

950 Main Street. Hartford CT

2 comments:

Judy said...

Nice pictures Sara. I like the 3rd one.

SaraRose894 said...

haha yea my Dad and I got lost in downtown trying to find a highway so I decided to get some public art shots.

Post a Comment