Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Stop Motion Videos

Stop motion videos are easy to put together with good planning. The basic concept is to develop a sequence of photos in which make up different shots of a movie. As seen with the previous video of the pig photos, these must be taken at every movement or reposition of the object or in this case the pig. After all the photos have been taken they need to be put into a movie editing program and if needed the time set to create a smooth and quick transition turning the individual photos into a stop motion video.

For the video I am posting I used Adobe Photoshop to edit the images and Final Cut Pro to put them in order and time the video. I basically captured all of the photos, added the letters of the quote, re-timed parts of the video and exported it as a Quicktime file. The video as it stands still needs more editing done but it is a solid version. Let me know what you think.



"I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see.” ~ JB

1 comments:

Judy said...

Very good Sara. I see the Sundance Film Festival in your future.

Post a Comment